Jennifer Gehringer Puerini, EQU.
Jennifer Gehringer Puerini, ESQ.
Attorney Jennifer Gehringer Puerini has extensive legal experience serving individuals who have been seriously injured, including over a decade of working in Plaintiff’s firms in Providence, Newport and Washington D.C. She has held positions with the Legal Counsel to the Office of the Governor, the RI Attorney General's Office, and the Department of Defense at the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Jennifer also served as an intern to the Honorable Stephen Erickson in the Newport District Court. Her experience has provided her with a strong background in civil litigation, particularly medical malpractice and personal injury law.
Areas of Practice:
- Medical Malpractice/Negligence
- Personal Injury: Auto Accidents, Slip & Fall, Dog Bite, Wrongful Death
- Liquor Liability/ Overservice of Alcohol
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island
Recognitions and Certifications:
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Certified mediator
- Salve Regina University, B.A.
- Roger Williams University, J.D.
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Maryland Bar Association
- Rhode Island Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice
- Newport County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Rhode Island
- Federal Bar Association
- USA 500