At the Law Offices of Jennifer Gehringer Puerini, we work with the leading experts in the nation to obtain justice for clients who have suffered injuries or lost a loved one as the result of the over-service of alcohol. The sale of alcohol is regulated to prevent such injuries from occurring. However, when individuals are injured or killed at the hands of a drunk driver or as a result of the over-service of alcohol, Rhode Island law holds the bars and drunk drivers accountable for their conduct. Rhode Island law further prohibits the sale of alcohol to minors or to individuals who are visibly intoxicated. With a strong background in the restaurant and bar business, our attorneys are able to provide clients with skillful representation that yields excellent results.
Examples of Liquor Liability Claims:
- Over-service by a Bar, Restaurant, or Nightclub
- Sale or Service of Alcohol to a Minor
- Death or Injuries Resulting from a Drunk Driving Incident
- Death or Serious Injury Due to Alcohol Poisioning
- Falls Related to Alcohol Over-service
- Altercations Related to Alcohol Over-service
Past Success in Liquor Liability Cases
- Recent recovery for a young man who was killed as a result of over-service of alcohol where a bar over-served a patron who left the bar intoxicated and caused a fatal car crash. After deposing several of the bartenders and staff on duty that night, we were able to establish that the bar failed to maintain the proper policies and procedures for the safe service of alcohol, allowing us to negotiate a settlement to compensate our client for his loss.
Please see our latest case results for additional recoveries obtained on behalf of our clients. Our attorneys are consistently devoted to serving the victims of accidents, personal injuries, and medical malpractice in the states of Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Let Us Represent You
Please contact our office to schedule a consultation. We work for clients on a contingency fee arrangement, which means you pay no legal fee unless we obtain a verdict or settlement for you. We serve clients throughout Rhode Island including: Newport, Portsmouth, Middletown, Bristol, Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Coventry, Cumberland, Lincoln, Johnston, Pawtucket, North Kingstown, and those in Washington, Kent, Newport and Providence Counties. Also in Massachusetts.